How do Craft and Design skills define a place?
Can Craft and Design tradition enable new creative Industry?
Three intriguing speakers with complementary stories representing Scotland, Ireland and The Netherlands join an expert chair to debate these questions. Introduced by Dr John Ennis, curator Our Linen Stories, producer GP Journeys in Design.
Introduced by Dr John Ennis
– Curator Our Linen Stories and Producer GP Journeys in Design.
– Chaired by Professor Jane McCann, M Des RCA, M Phil, FTI
– Designer, Educator and Cross-disciplinary Innovator, Derbyshire and N.Ireland.
– Scottish Researcher and Illustrator, Badenoch in the Scottish Highlands
– Dutch Weaver and Researcher, Odemira in Portugal
– Scottish Textile Design Entrepreneur, Upperlands in N.Ireland